Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Contest Winners Announced!


First off I wanted to thank everyone for entering my very first contest. Horror Movie Empire shelled out some pretty awesome prizes and it's my great pleasure to announce that thanks to Demetrios of HME- there will be a contest every single month at The Horror Digest!


And now for the winners..........

KEVIN M.

BOBBY R.

RHONNY K.

EMILY C.

JAMES P.

Congratulations to all- you will be getting an email from Demetrios who will tell you which awesome prize you have won!

Stayed tuned for this month's contest- Wolfman themed!

7 comments:

Evil Dave said...

Yay to all the winners! I did not expect to win with my entry. If I made Andre smile then I did my job.

Andre Dumas said...

Haha Oh Igor you always make me smile of course! I didn't really do the judging though- it was all up to Demetrios! There's no way I could judge fairly....heheh

Rhonny Reaper said...

YAY! thanks sooooo much! his is too cool :)

Highly Caffeinated said...

Sweet!
( I hope that J P is me!) :)

Thanks Andre!

Emily said...

Awesome!! This is the first contest I've ever won in my life! I am usually so unlucky!!!

Rhonny Reaper said...

who will be sending the email? (i wanna make sure I don't delete it by accident lol)

Andre Dumas said...

Demetrios I think it shows up as DKS Entertainment? If he didn't email you or you deleted by accident let me know and I can give you his email!