Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Way to Go Moments: Max Dennison

Way To Go Max Dennison



The seasons come and go and every single year that I get older I always have one thought pushing away at my annoyance button. Why on earth did you have to light the black flame candle Max? I get that you're the new kid in town and everything- and you want to impress the hottest girl in town- but why oh why did you have to go and bring the Sanderson sister's back to life? Oooh look out, the new kid in town is sarcastic and doesn't believe in creepy witch legends! Where can I sign up to get me a piece of that? Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what Allison was thinking- because let's not forget she totally dissed you by giving you your number back.


It's not like there weren't any clues that might defer Max from lighting the candle or even believing that something could happen. As far as I know, no supposed witch house in Salem carried a book bound in human skin- so that should have been his first clue. Also it's frickin Halloween, you have your little sister in tow, and you just told and proved that you're a virgin. You may as well just give up on life and become a cat like Thackery Binx. Except oh wait- Thackery Binx is intelligent, speaks in an "olden days" accent (if that even exists) and is cool without trying. So way to go Max Dennison- you've been officially owned by a talking cat.

3 comments:

Dod said...

Ah, if I had a nickel for every time I was owned by a talking cat, I'd have fifteen cents.

Yeah, Max, light that black candle. What's the worst that can happen?

Tash said...

This whole post was just one massive burn. I bet that the moment you posted this, the actor who played Max just shuddered like someone stepped on his grave, then felt a cold feeling of worthlessness wrap around his heart. Booyah.

Andre Dumas said...

Heheh Tasha have you read the complete collection of Way to Go Moments? http://horrordigest.blogspot.com/search/label/Way%20to%20Go%20Moments it's very wonderful!